I take these to work for snacks or sometimes even have them for breakfast.
Time: 10 minutes.
- 3 cups of pitted dates that have been soaked in water.
- One cup of raw nuts.
- One cup of dried apricots.
- One quarter of a cup of dried cranberries.
- One quarter a cup of dried pineapple.
- One tablespoon of black sesame seeds.
- One tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Half a cup of shredded coconut.
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until it's quite chopped up.
Eventually, you should be able to easily form it into small bars.
Turn off the blender and take out a ball just a little bigger than a golf ball.
Shape into a bar size and place into a container big enough to store all 12.
Keep in the fridge or freezer. They store really well in the freezer. Enjoy xx