- One leek.
- Ten string beans, diced.
- One head of broccoli, diced.
- One bunch of kale or black cabbage, sliced (you could just use normal cabbage).
- Two cups of mushrooms, sliced.
- One beetroot, diced.
- Half a cup of dry, split, yellow peas.
- Half a cup of broad beans.
- Two purple or blue potatoes (you could just use normal potatoes).
- One tablespoon of oregano.
- One tablespoon of thyme.
- Two bay leaves.
- Two cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Two tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- Quarter of a cup of soy sauce.
- Enough hot water to cover the veggies in a pot by an inch.
Throw it all in a pot and bring to the boil. Simmer for 40 minutes or so, or until the peas are good to go. Add more water if it needs it.
I added some spring onions when it was ready to serve.
It's a very hearty soup. Deliciousness in a bowl. My body is thanking me right now. xx