- Two cups of cooked chickpeas or garbanzo beans.
- One tablespoon of olive oil.
- Two tablespoons of tahini.
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Pepper, to taste.
- One teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- One clove of garlic.
- One tablespoon of soy sauce (instead of salt).
- Half a cup of water.
- I added two tablespoons of parsley to my mix.
Now, back to the potatoes:
Stab the potatoes a few times with a knife. Turn your oven up as high as it can go. put the potatoes in on the racks and leave to cook for an hour. The skins will become all crispy-like. Yum!
To make the coleslaw, grate the cabbage and the carrot. Cut the corn away from the cob. Slice the spring onion and put all the veggies in a bowl. In a smaller bowl, mix the mustard, apple cider vinegar, water and sweetener and pepper. Pour over the veggies.
Take the potatoes out of the oven, cut in half and top with coleslaw and hommous.